CHAPTER 1

      Chapter  1

"l always deem myself determined on what inspires and dazz me , outrageous l couldn`t last long deeming myself" .                                                                                                                                                                In a little hamlet dubbed Dalm that is where l exalt every morning an forward myself to Bavard High school and consider the place excruciating to me and claim heed in symphoncy, the viciousness of students seems to me as fiends that is why some moments l could be on verge of leaving the institute. Because of my pauper mother who was left hanging after the demise of my father was not able to pay bills, food, shelter lest augur to find an advocate to boost my superb talent of singing but could not get . My best friend Danny always heartened me to incessantly to entail in singing competitions so as to become luminary in future. The demise of my beloved father also made me ordeal in the night having nightmares and kept me frantic all nights, my terrible mom compulsed me to go stay at my uncle`s place who was by then a Governor who had a teem of words and he was direct thus thus the unique thing he contained was a strong desire for women and made him go astray, I always heard them yelling in their bedroom on the same issue. My uncle was a fun of music and my aunt was the opposite hence my uncle was ace  in singin and heartened me to join the competitions and l didn`t want my talent to dangle.


Comments

POPULAR